Sealed Products – Terms & Conditions
Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase providing you have your order receipt email and they are still in the same condition. We cannot accept returns of any opened items in any circumstance.
Damaged items can be returned within 14 days of the initial purchase. Once received we will endeavour to replace the damaged item like for like. Failing that a full refund will be given.
Any return postage costs must be paid by the customer for unwanted items. Items returned due to damage will be covered.
Sealed product and accessories must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
Any faults within product including but not limited to, error cards, missing cards ect are not liable for return to us. This must be sorted with the manufacturer, we will however provide all the assistance we can.
Please contact us if you need to arrange a return.
Cancellations / Order Amendments:
You can cancel or amend any order before you have made payment and before it has been dispatched, and you can do this within the shopping basket section within our website.
If you have already made payment on your order, you are unable to ammend your order. If we have not yet dispatched your order, please contact us to let us know you wish to add additional items into your shipment. You will be able to make payment for your initial order, and then create an additional order, and we will provide you with a shipping coupon to remove your shipment cost (unless the cost of shipment increases due to weight/value/trackable shipment is required.
Please note that alterations may result in a delay in dispatching your order, and if you include pre-order items in your order, your package will ship as a whole when the pre-order item(s) are available. Think carefully about this, split up your orders if you prefer.
If your order has been already been dispatched, please follow our returns process.
Lost / Misrouted orders:
CinderCards cannot be held responsible for any supplementary costs incurred by a customer caused by a delayed/lost or mis-routed order.
Please see shipment section below for additional information on lost orders.
Please be aware that when ordering items that are in-stock along with items for pre order, the order will be shipped together once all items are in stock. If you would like the items shipped sooner please make seperate orders.
Single Cards – Terms & Conditions
- If you’re unhappy with the quality or condition of your card, simply take a photo of it showing us the issue, and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we can we will either:
- Send you a replacement card, completely free of charge including shipment costs.
- If we don’t have the exact card in stock, offer you a different replacement card, completely free of charge including shipment costs.
- Offer you a full refund.
(You will need to post back the card to us, at our expense up to £2.99, unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable,you have 28 days from the date of purchase to ask for a refund or replacement, however if we believe the card has been damaged after you have received it (After you’ve opened your post and it happens in your own care – we will unfortunately not be able to refund or replace the item(s).
- Unlike sealed product, we don’t offer refunds because you don’t like the card (i.e. you made a mistake purchase or decided you don’t like the card/photo/pokemon etc – Please ensure you are mindful of your purchase and do so in good form of mind. You are free to request a cancellation of your order before we ship it. You can see the status of your order in your user control panel.
- We cannot cancel orders that were made by mistake if we have already shipped the order. Generally, if you can see that your order status is ‘Processing’, we won’t be able to cancel the order but please contact us as soon as possible to check if it can be edited or cancelled. If your order is ‘Completed’ it is most likely shipped and will be with you shortly. If you have made an order by mistake, please let us know immediately so that we can cancel your order for you.
- If you have not received your item(s) please let us know. We cannot guarantee shipment will succesfully deliver, however it is extremely unlikely that this occurs. If you are unsure or concerned about this, please purchase signed for mail delivery. If in the unlikely circumstance that you do not receive your item, we will internally investigate this and will also contact the Royal Mail who may wish to speak with you about your letter or parcel. If you did not purchase a form of signatory or tracked mail delivery, we are unable to issue a refund if you didn’t receive your item. If you did purchase a signed for or tracked mail service, we will make a claim via Royal Mail which will take upto 30 days to receive a response or action (this is Royal Mail’s process). If the claim is succesful, we will aim to refund you within 7 working days after this point. All matters relating to any mail fraud that we may discover during our investigations will result in the temporary suspension of your account and the involvment with Police until the matter has been resolved, regardless if we find any fault or blame on your account. This is to protect your account and personal details in case we believe that your account is compromised.
Terms of Sale:
- All sales are final unless you believe you have been sent the wrong item, or a damaged/ incorrectly presented item. If that is the case please contact us within 28 days of your purchase otherwise we will not be able to assist with a replacement/return or refund.
- All single-card items on the website are classed as second-hand because they have been retrieved by opening packets. Most of our stock comes fresh from packet but that does not make it brand-new. Brand New would be cards inside an un-opened packet. We will never tell you a product is brand-new unless is an unopened booster packet or sealed product box for example.
- You accept the condition of the item if it is specifically stated and or there are photographs specifically stating any damage or reduced quality. We will not refund or return items if you are unhappy with an item where there are specifically stated conditions and or photographs.
- We have no control over the manufacturing process of cards. This means if you have an issue with the centering/bordering of any card or you deem it ‘mis-cut’, we cannot accept any responsibility.
- The minimum age for purchasing any items from this website is 16 years old. If we believe you have made a purchase whilst being under the age of 16 we will cancel your order and delete your account. If you are under the age of 16 please ask your parents or guardian(s) to use this site and purchase on your behalf.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee for any products or items on this website. Our stock is made from paper, card and foil. It will degrade if not protected or looked after. We will not enter into any discussions about products purchased from us that have degraded 28 days past the date of purchase. We always provide every single item (card) with a protective sleeve. Unless you plan to play with the items we suggest you keep them in the sleeve.
- We are not a manufacturer. The Pokemon Company & Nintendo recommends the minimum age for using or owning these cards is 6+ Years. We strongly suggest you abide by this advice.
- We accept no responsibility for any injuries from the incorrect usage, handling or storage of any item of purchase from this website. If you are unsure whether you, the person you are buying the items for are unsuitable, do not buy them.
- We generally provide two methods of shipping via Royal Mail – 1st Class & 1st Class Signed for. In most instances, your order will be shipped within 48 hours, and should arrive from purchase within 4 business days, but it will quite often arrive sooner. We do our best to provide you with your products/items as soon as possible.
- We cannot be held responsible for shipping delays due to external factors outside of our control. We would generally suggest that you purchase Signed-for shipping to give you extra peace of mind.
- Due to CV-19 it is more likely that there may be a delay to your package arriving, but it is still uncommon.
- If you haven’t received your package within 5 business days, please contact us so that we can review where your package is and we will endeavour to assist you so that your package arrives as soon as possible.
- If you have purchased items with Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for shipping, and your package has still not arrived after 10 business days, (and there is no evidence that the package has been signed for) then we will pursue a claim with Royal Mail and you will receive a refund within 7 working days after the claim has been completed. This is to prevent mail fraud.
- If you did not select a tracking/signed for shipment option, and your item goes missing in the post – we will not be able to provide you with a refund or a replacement product/items, because this is not a trackable shipment method and we are unable to confirm attempted delivery. For higher value items, we will quite often upgrade your shipment free of charge.
- We are unable to accept any responsibility for an item not received by the purchaser (you) when a parcel or item has been ‘signed for’. We have no way of knowing the person who signed for your package is legitimate in their actions or not, and we presume that the address details you provide, are clear and accurate and that you accept that any member of your household can sign for those items. We always encourage you to inform family members or other household members that you are expecting a delivery and to ask them to let you know if they have signed for it. If you believe it has been sent to an incorrect address, or signed for by someone not in your household, we are happy to speak with the Royal Mail about this, but offer no guarantee of refund.
Shipping Update 12/12/2020
There is a significant issue with Royal Mail’s delivery network. Due to a combination of CV-19, Black Friday and staffing issues they are running significantly behind on deliveries.
Please add a minimum of 3-5 working days ‘wait time’ on top of the usual 1-2 working days, as per our CV19 Delivery schedule.
Whilst we have not been significantly affected by this – there are clear reports from the Royal Mail that they are struggling.